Xephas Christian Academy is an all-inclusive community of learning for Christian creatives and digital ministers. We equip Christians with effective skills to Take Jesus Digital
Church or Ministry Website Blueprint
- Setting a website realistic goal that will help your website
- How to gather inspiration and research before you design a church website
- The essentials for your home page
- Understand the qualities of an active church website
- How to identify your website’s purpose
- Draft a user flow for your church or ministry website
If you want to build a house, the first step is not to command the house to reality but draft a blueprint. This applies to websites also. Before you start building a website, you should have a well-drafted blueprint that contains your plan, goals, and strategy.
In this short course, you will learn how to identify your website goals, create a souls persona for your website, and also draft a user flow for your website.
Who is this Course For?
- Christians who have the flair for website design
- Christian Website Designers
- Christian Creatives
- Church Media Team
- Christian Bloggers
Introduction to Website Blueprint
Defining Website Goals 1
Defining Website Goals 2
Defining Website Goals 3
Qualities of An Active Website
Research and Gathering inspiration
Drafting your User Flow or Website Sitemap
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review