Xephas Christian Academy is an all-inclusive community of learning for Christian creatives and digital ministers. We equip Christians with effective skills to Take Jesus Digital
Complete Website Design Course: From Beginner to Professional
- Create all kinds of websites, using WordPress, especially for your Church, ministry, or for yourself
- Build a faith-based website or any category of the website using WordPress.
- Online Hosting, subdomains, choosing your domain name & installing WordPress.
- You will know how to design pages, menus, sidebars, and footers, and create a professional and modern website
- You will know how to speed up your WordPress website with caching plugins
- The necessary plugins you need for your website and how you can install them.
- Publish articles on your WordPress website & establish a blog.
WordPress has been an open source for creating websites since its inception. Over 40 million websites and blogs have been created by WordPress. Today, WordPress is useful for businesses, churches, ministries, and every other organization in creating engaging websites. This website was built with WordPress.
In this course, you will discover how to create, design, and customize a WordPress website from scratch to a professional level.
Some of the things you will get from this course :
- Know about WordPress web development.
- WordPress Online hosting, Domains & subdomains.
- How to optimize images & create creative Art direction with photoshop.
- Master the brand new Brizy page builder.
- how to web design your own beautiful Modern Responsive website using WordPress.
- You will know how to design web pages, menus, sidebars, and footers.
- Apply Design rules to create professional, beautiful, and modern websites for any purpose.
- You will know how to set up contact pages & WordPress contact forms.
- You will know how to speed up your website’s performance with caching plugins.
- How to register official professional emails in cPanel.
Who is this Course For?
- Christians interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- Christians who are familiar with WordPress, and who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Christians who are new to WordPress, but are looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites, should take this course.
- Christians who want to improve their knowledge of how WordPress website development is moving into the future and changing.
- Christians who want to start creating WordPress websites as a business for clients.
- Christians who want to leverage WordPress to create websites for their own business.
What is WordPress?
Why WordPress for my Website?
Pros and Cons of Using WordPress for my Website
Download Document Used for WordPress Website Design
Domain and Hosting
What is a Domain Name
Different Types of Domain
Where to Get a Domain Name
How to Register a Domain Name
What is Hosting and How to Get a Hosting Plan
(Bonus) Domain Research
Connect Domain with Hosting
Working with cPanel
Login in to Your cPanel
Add Subdomains and Addon domains in cPanel
Create Custom Email in cPanel
Check Web Storage in cPanel
Change cPanel Settings
Installation of WordPress
Installation of WordPress
WordPress Backend Settings (Clone, Backup, Edit, Delete)
Overview of WordPress Dashboard
WordPress Themes and Plugins
Working with Posts and Pages
Overview of WordPress Pages and Posts
Writing and Publishing a Posts
Scheduling a Post
Categories and Tags
Publishing a Page
User Roles Settings
General and Writing Settings
Reading and Discussion Settings
Installation and Customization of Theme
WordPress Themes Installation and Customization
Working with WordPress Menus
Working with WordPress Plugins
Working with WordPress Widgets
WordPress Customization and Importing of Demo
Website Design Project
Website Complete Design
Website Design – Contact Us Page
Website Design – Header Design
Website Design – Footer Design
News Blog Design Project
Blog Design 1
Blog Design 2
Important Plugins for Your Website
Back Up Plugins
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review